Our Response to COVID-19.
(Updated July 30, 2020) As leaders in health and safety, we’re taking the COVID-19 outbreak very seriously. During this unprecedented time, we have the health and safety of our customers, our staff, our trade partners and the general public at the forefront of our minds and have taken precautions to ensure that the building experience stays safe and positive. This page provides an overview of the most up-to-date information on the precautions that we've taken, and our response to the Coronavirus. If you have any questions or concerns, we encourage you to contact a Showhome near you.
All of our Showhomes are open weekends (12 - 5 pm), with weekday hours available in both Boulder Creek and Hudson in Creekstone (Monday - Wednesday: 2 - 8 pm). Private appointments are also available, and as always, you can reach out to our team by phone, text, email, social media or our website to request information.
- If you are sick or have traveled recently, we ask that you do not visit our Showhomes.
- A maximum of 5 people are allowed in the Showhome at any given time.
- All Showhome visitors are asked to register with our Sales Team, so that we have a reasonable means to contact them if there is a recorded instance of COVID-19. It is understood that anyone who registers during this time will not be contacted through our marketing channels, unless they wish to do so.
- We’ve increased the number of times a week our showhomes and selection studio are professionally cleaned and are following a strict cleaning procedure, ensuring that common surface areas are disinfected daily.
- Our staff have been directed to maintain a distance of about 6 feet in all interactions, meetings and appointments, which means that all Showhome visitors will be acknowledged with a friendly verbal greeting, as opposed to a handshake or alternate form of physical contact.
- In accordance with the City of Calgary Bylaw Number 26M2020, face coverings are mandatory in our Calgary-based Showhomes and encouraged in our other Showhomes located in Cochrane, Langdon and High River.
General Health and Safety Precautions
- Our staff are encouraged to stay home if they are sick and to self-isolate if they are showing symptoms, have had close contact with someone infected or have recently traveled outside of Canada.
- Our staff are encouraged to work from home for the time being. This means that our office is currently closed and our selections appointments have been rescheduled.
Construction and Warranty
- Our trade partners are encouraged to stay home if they are sick and to self-isolate if they are showing symptoms, have had close contact with someone infected or have recently traveled outside of Canada.
- Our warranty services team is adhering to a six-week quarantine for all non-emergent in-house service calls, trade days and inspections. In the event that this interferes with the length of time in warranty coverage, Stepper Homes will extend the warranty six weeks past the standard end date.
- Our staff have been directed to maintain a distance of about 6 feet in all interactions, meetings and appointments.
At Stepper Homes, we appreciate your cooperation and look forward to helping you find a home that fits the way you live.
The Stepper Homes Team