Intermediate Estimator: Position Overview
We currently have an opportunity for an Intermediate Estimator - New Home Division. Our team is looking for a leader who personifies our values of Passion, Integrity, and Legacy. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, goal oriented, and have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an intermediate estimating role. This is a full-time, 6-month contract position.
The successful Intermediate Estimator applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
• Utilizing construction management software (BuildTopia)
• Completing, compiling and analyzing all competitive quotations
• Completing purchase orders for jobs as per contract detail on a timely basis
• Communicating with trades & suppliers
• Researching any variances in margin - actual versus budgeted costs
• Graduate from a recognized Building or Architectural Technologies program
• 2+ years of experience in an intermediate estimating role
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload
• Knowledge of local new home construction
• BuildTopia experience an asset
• Local residential construction field experience an asset
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
Stepper Homes offers a competitive hourly compensation package. Only applicants that meet the qualifications will be contacted. If you want the ability to contribute to an award-winning team, please submit your application today.